Trumpet Behavioral Health Dayton, Ohio
Trumpet Behavioral Health Dayton
1214 E. Dayton-Yellow Springs Rd.
Fairborn, OH, 45324
Phone: (937) 878-8444
- Now accepting new clients
- No wait lists!
About Our Services and Clinicians
Trumpet Behavioral Health Provides Leading ABA Therapy for Autism and Related Disorders for Families in Dayton, OH and Surrounding Communities
Our highly trained, compassionate, and skilled team provides therapy programs, consulting, education, and training for parents, educators, and healthcare professionals.
We accept the following major health insurance plans for autism treatment:
- Ohio Autism Scholarship
- Jon Peterson Scholarship
- We have staff to assist you with insurance questions. >> Contact an Insurance Specialist
Our center-based early intervention program in the Dayton Area offers families 1:1 intensive ABA therapy for Autism and other developmental disorders. Center-based programming is available for children ranging in age from 0-18 years and consists of individualized behavioral teaching focusing on language and skill acquisition as well as behavior management.
- Behavioral, Skill and Language Assessments
- Individualized Program Design
- Functional Communication Training
- Play and Social Programs
After School Social and Language Programs
The Dayton Autism Center provides “after-school” opportunities in the form of intensive one to one intervention and social skills programming. Our after-school programs will benefit children ranging from 3-18 years old with varying language and social competencies.
In-home Intensive Intervention Service up to Age 22
- An in-home therapy service for children with significant developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder. Therapy services are designed for each child involving Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Typical programs consist of 2-40 hours per week of therapy
- Parent involvement and participation during all phases of the therapy program
- Focus on promoting age-appropriate behavior and typical developmental progress
- A combination of incidental, social, and structured teaching methods
Summer ABA Camps for Children and Adolescents with Autism
Our programs are designed to meet the unique needs of individuals 2 –18 years of age with autism or other developmental disabilities. We are pleased to offer fun, safe and enriching summer ABA programs.
- Summer Training Camp: Therapeutic/Tutoring Emphasis
- Safari Adventure Camp: Recreational Camp for Children with Special Needs
- Social Skills Play Group
- Social Thinking Group
Clinical Director and Senior Consultant
Lisa Flake-Housewoth, Board Certified Behavior Analyst, has worked with children with autism spectrum disorders using the principles of applied behavior analysis/verbal behavior since 2001. During that time she has had the opportunity to start a non-profit organization related to autism, work at a year round school for children with autism spectrum disorder in Columbus, OH and work at Dr. Vincent Carbone's clinic in Valley Cottage, NY. She has received additional clinical supervision from Cherish Twigg of Establishing Operations. In May, 2005, Mrs. Flake-Houseworth graduated from Northern Kentucky University with a bachelor's degree in elementary and special education. Demonstrating a desire to continue her education regarding advocacy, Mrs. Flake-Houseworth graduated from University of Dayton School of Law in May 2010. She completed the coursework requirements for her board certification from University of North Texas.
Currently, Mrs. Flake-Houseworth serves as the senior consultant at Trumpet Behavioral Health's Ohio office. She supervises both home and center-based clients, ranging in age from 2 years old through 18 years old. She also takes the lead role in implementing after-school programs including social skills classes and life skills classes for older students.