Trumpet Behavioral Health Kansas City, Missouri
Trumpet Behavioral Health Kansas City Autism Services
618 SE 4th Street
Lees Summit, MO, 64063
Phone: (816) 802-6969
Fax: (816) 802-6968
- Now accepting new clients
- No wait lists!
- We are in-network with most insurance providers
- Initial educational and functional behavior assessments
- 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment focusing on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction
- Functional communication and social skills
- Practice transitioning and independence, early group learning skills
- Potty training
- Individual goals created and targeted for each child based on their assessment
- Consultation each week by a BCBA
- Maximum of 15 students
- Full and half day hours
- In-home therapy service for children, teens, adults, and seniors with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder. Therapy services are designed for each client involving Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Typical programs consist of 10-20 hours per week of therapy.
- Parent/Guardian involvement and participation during all phases of the therapy program.
- Focus on skill acquisition and behavior management.
- A combination of incidental teaching, social skill instruction, and structured teaching methods.
- Formal Social Skills Assessments are conducted and results are used to help guide individualized goals as well as assign clients to groups specific to their needs and skill level.
- Social Thinking Group designed to teach clients to how to be a part of a group, read social cues, develop lasting relationships, monitor and adapt their own behavior in social situations and more.
- Grouping — placement in each group takes into consideration the client’s age, ability, assessment results and assignment that will ensure the most success.
- Social Skills Play Group in each group takes into consideration the client’s age, ability, assessment results and assignment that will ensure the most success.
- ‘Typical’ children are invited and encouraged to attend!
- Verbal Behavior Assessment and Placement Program
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Program Monitoring and Evaluation
- Functional Communication
- Social and Play Skills
- Behavior Management
- Parent Training
- Pre-Academic/School Readiness
- Academic, Adaptive Behavior and Independent Functioning based skill acquisition
- Adapting to change and functional transitioning skills
- Behavior Consultation with school districts and families
- Assistance accessing insurance funding for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Presentations and trainings
- Social skills groups
- Feeding Therapy-Introduction of oral consumption, building a food repertoire and diet expansion
- Toilet Training-Initial Introduction to Independence
- Summer Camps & Programs
- Navigator Program: Guidance and Training for Parents of Children Newly Diagnosed with Autism
- Summer Camp for Children with Autism (Siblings Welcome!)
- Summer Intensive Behavioral Therapy: designed to reduce/eliminate behavior effecting your child’s potential for success at home/school
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (BCBS)
- United Behavioral Health (UBH)
- Other funding sources include: Missouri First Steps, Department Of Mental Health, Private Pay and School Districts
In-home hours: 24hr/day depending on intervention required. Typical in-home hours range from 7am to 8pm.
Center hours are 7 to 9 for before school services
Center hours are 8 to 5 for 1:1 direct ABA services
Center hours are 3 to 7 for after school/social skills groups
About Our Services and Clinicians
Offering exceptional autism treatment in Kansas City area, we specialize in providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment services. Our ABA programs consist of curricular and behavioral assessment, consulting, 1:1 individualized treatment, functional behavioral assessment, behavior intervention plans, social skills groups, as well as education and training for parents, educators, and healthcare professionals. Our highly skilled, passionate team members consist of Bachelor’s level therapists and Board Certified Behavior Analysts at the Master’s and Doctorate level. Our team members work hard to provide the best possible outcomes for our consumers using evidence based practices.
Our Clinical Team
Autism Center-Based Programs
Trumpet Behavioral Health’s Kansas City Autism Center offers an on-site 1:1 learning program for children ranging in age from 18 months to 8 years old with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other developmental delays. The children attend the center M-F between 7am and 7pm depending on the therapeutic services. Our center-based program offers:
In-home Intensive Behavior Intervention Services (children, teens, adults and seniors)
Social Skills Groups
Autism Services for Military Families
TBH is approved to provide ABA services through Tricare under the ECHO and Autism Demonstration Project. We also offer “Basic” services in addition to just ECHO services. Military Services include:
Additional Services offered throughout the year
We accept the following major health insurance plans for ABA-treatment:
We have staff to assist you with insurance questions. >> Contact an Insurance Specialist