Trumpet Behavioral Health San Fernando Valley, California
20121 Ventura Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA, 91364
Phone: (818) 676-1231
Fax: (818) 337-0434
Now accepting new clients for Applied Behavior Analysis Treatment in the northern Los Angeles region, including San Fernando Valley, Antelope Valley, and Santa Clarita Valley.
We also are now working with families wanting to use Health Insurance for ABA treatment. Contact us for Insurance Eligibility Benefits Consultation.
About Our Services and Clinicians
We Provide Leading ABA Therapy for Autism and Related Disorders in the North Los Angeles Area
No one can handle developmental disabilities alone. It takes a circle of care. Our Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs®) and therapists, collaborate with educators, healthcare providers, families, and most importantly, each person with we serve.
We individualize assessments and tailor treatment to each client to ensure they receive the best clinical care available for their special needs. We also help families wanting to use Health Insurance for ABA therapy for autism treatment. Contact us for your FREE Insurance Eligibility Benefits review.
We Provide Leading ABA Therapy for Autism and Related Disorders — Serving the the San Fernando Valley, Antelope Valley, and Santa Clarita Valley
ABA therapy for autism is widely recognized as the most effective treatment for children with ASDs and other exceptional behavioral needs. Our results bring a lifelong positive change to our clients.
Overview of ABA Therapy Services:
- 16-hour Group Parent Education
- Behavior Assessments
- Program Design and Consultation
- In-home Behavior Intervention
- In-home Parent Training
- Adaptive Skills Training
We Serve Individuals with:
- Asperger’s syndrome
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD)
- Childhood Disintegrative Disorder
- Rett’s Syndrome
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder-not otherwise specified (PDD-NOS)
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- Down Syndrome
- Mental Retardation
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Delays
When providing ABA Therapy for Autism and Related Disorder, Our Caring Team Seeks to:
- Increase adaptive behaviors
- Teach alternative behaviors to replace problematic behaviors
- Facilitate independence with daily living skills
- Increase social skills development
- Educate parents and family members on behavior change strategies
- Implement effective and lasting behavior change across different environments
- Enhance the quality of a life for your child and entire family
In providing quality, ABA therapy for Autism and related disorders, our treatment team strives to involves parents, schools, and agencies in each client’s behavior programs. It’s part of our proven circle of care focused on the needs of each individual client.
Jay Summers received both his BA in Psychology and MA in Psychology with an emphasis in Behavior Analysis from the University of Nevada, Reno. He is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Jay’s experience in the field of behavior analysis has been broad, working with children and adults in clinics, schools, homes and the community. Jay has worked with typically developed children as well as persons with autism, Down syndrome, mental retardation and other developmental disabilities.
Jay also has extensive experience providing consultation to parents and other caregivers. Jay has experience implementing Discrete Trial Training (DTT), Pivotal Response Treatment (PRT), Natural Environment Training (NET) as well as Verbal Behavior.
Jay has been active in the behavior analytic community, making presentations at the Association for Behavior Analysis International and California Association for Behavior Analysis conferences. In 2011, Jay published “Teaching Two Safety Skills to Children with Autism” in the peer-reviewed journal Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Support Services Manager
- We believe that every individual has the potential for behavior change and skill development.
- At Trumpet Behavioral Health's Los Angeles Center, treatment programs are clinically individualized to address each child’s particular needs, strengths, and interests.
- We believe supportive, positive teaching environments are critical to learning.
- Parents are trained on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis and are taught how to facilitate learning and behavior change in the child’s natural environment.
- We believe that evidence-based practices founded in the science of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) will lead to the best possible outcomes for children with autism and related disorders.
- We use scientifically validated methods when providing our services and rely on data to guide our assessment of progress and decision making.
- We believe that if parents and professionals come together with a commitment to open communication and mutual respect, the goal of maximizing your child’s potential can be met.
- We are committed to working collaboratively with our consumers, their families, and treatment team members. Treatment team meetings are held on a monthly basis to monitor your child’s progress.