Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully.
This site and related services are provided subject to your compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Use specified below. Your continued use of this site will indicate your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, please exit this site promptly.
Legal Notice. Usage of the Trumpet Behavioral Health (“TBH”) website means you, the site visitor, have agreed to the following:
1. Use of Site: The information contained within this site is offered solely for your consideration, and is subject to your verification. TBH.com is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical or behavioral health advice. Do not use information from the TBH website to diagnose or treat a health or behavioral condition or disease without consulting a qualified health care provider.
The contents of this site may be viewed and accessed only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices are retained on any copies made of the materials. The materials at this site may not be modified in any way or reproduced or distributed or used for any public or commercial purpose unless expressly permitted. Any use or display of the materials on this site on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials at this site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of these materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these terms, your authorization to use this site is terminated and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials. The information on this website may not be used for any unlawful purposes.
Please note that TBH is not responsible for the content or activities associated with any site or entity that is linked to this site.
2. Copyright: Copyrights for the materials contained in this site, including all text, graphics, and photos, are owned by TBH and its affiliates. © Trumpet Behavioral Health LLC 2011 All rights reserved. The use, reproduction, and/or re-transmission by any means of any of the material contained in this site without the written permission of TBH is strictly prohibited.
3. Trademark: The following are trademarks and servicemarks of Trumpet Behavioral Health (“TBH”), or its affiliates:
TRUMPET BEHAVIORAL HEALTH, TRUMPET BEHAVIORAL HEALTH AND DESIGN, AUTISMPRO, and AUTISMPRO AND DESIGN are either trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of Trumpet Behavioral Health (“TBH”).
Any other trademarks appearing on pages linked to this site are the property of the respective owners and/or operators of those sites.
Hidden text used by web search engines to find websites, also known as metatags, may not be embedded into your website using any trademarks or servicemarks of TBH or its affiliates, whether those trademarks or servicemarks are registered or unregistered. Any such use will be considered trademark infringement and will be prosecuted.
4. Links to Other Sites: Links to third party websites on this site are provided solely as a convenience. If you use these links, you will leave this site. TBH does not claim to have reviewed these third party sites in their entirety, nor does it control these sites. TBH is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Moreover, TBH does not endorse or make any representations about any of the websites for which links are provided, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
5. Disclaimer: THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
TBH further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials at this site. TBH makes no commitment to update the materials at this site, even if out of date. Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country or region.
6. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL TBH, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. User Submissions Subject to the TBH Privacy Statement: Any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to this site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.TBH will have no obligations with respect to such communications. TBH and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law. No patient identifying information is to be shared or transmitted to this site.
8. Choice of Law and Venue Choice of Law: Use of this web site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard for its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between you and Trumpet Behavioral Health (“TBH”) shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction in the State of California.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
9. Revisions: TBH may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Please periodically review the terms, conditions, and privacy statements posted on the TBH website. Continued usage of the TBH website will be considered acceptance of any changes. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms on particular pages at this site.
10. Entire Agreement: Except as expressly provided in a particular “legal notice” on the TBH site, these Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between you and TBH with respect to the use of the TBH site and content.
TBH is sensitive to the expectation of privacy by those who access this site. For a complete statement of our policies on privacy, please read our Privacy Statement.